Education and Workforce Development Roundtable
The Education and Workforce Development Roundtable is a centralized body reporting to the City Council that streamlines and coordinates efforts to advance Mesa’s education and workforce development goals, including but not limited to:
- Increasing and maintaining enrollment in education programs, including in early childhood, vocational, trade, and postsecondary education programs.
- Improving completion rates of education, vocational, and trade programs.
- Achieving higher educational attainment, including increased attainment of professional certifications and licenses and postsecondary degrees.
- Expanding job opportunities.
- Building successful careers, a competitive workforce, and a strong local economy.
- Providing equitable access to work and learning opportunities, resources, and support so that all can participate, prosper, and thrive in Mesa’s vibrant community and workforce.
The Roundtable works in partnership with experts in education, business leaders, nonprofit organizations, and Mesa residents to advance these goals.